START THE CONVERSATION
Of all the conversations you choose to have with loved ones, how you want to spend your last days is probably not at the top of the list. But it’s an important one.
- If you talk to your family now about the care you want if you become seriously ill, your loved ones will experience less stress if they need to make health care decisions for you later.
- It’s equally important to inform your doctors and health care team so your choices can be honored and respected.
- Think of it as a gift to the ones you love.
- Think of it as a gift to yourself.
- Have the conversation today, so you can rest assured your wishes will be known tomorrow.