- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION CLOSED: Respecting Choices® ACP Core Components Course – First Steps® Facilitator Certification Day 1
June 1, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 amFree
The purpose of this course is to assist participants in learning effective communication skills and techniques for facilitating person-centered conversations. This course is a requirement for those who want to become First Steps® ACP Facilitators. Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Facilitator Certification is designed for individuals interested in providing advance care planning facilitation.
Precourse activities to be completed upon registration approval:
- Complete Respecting Choices Online ACP Facilitator Curriculum
- Review Learning Tool: The Exploration Phase of ACP Conversations
- View ACP Introduction video
Remote Course Dates
- Day 1 – ACP Core Components Course: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 8:00am-11:30am
- Day 2 – First Steps® ACP Intensive Course: Friday, June 3, 2022 at 8:00am-12:00pm
To participate fully during both course sessions, you will need stable internet access.
This course is FREE to all Honoring Choices PNW participating health care organizations in Washington State on a first-come, first-serve basis. REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE HAS CLOSED.