- This event has passed.
Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Instructor Certification Course Day 2
December 17, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 2:45 pmFree
Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Instructor certification is designed for participants interested in mentoring other facilitators, being an ACP champion in their community, and gaining the necessary skills to host and lead a Respecting Choices First Steps Facilitator certification class. The learning objectives of this training include:
- Define Instructor responsibilities and commons strategies for teaching the Respecting Choices First Steps ACP Facilitator Certification course.
- Facilitate a brief discussion on a selected ACP topic.
- Apply three mentoring strategies to promote Facilitator certification and maintenance of competence.
- Apply at least three Instructor mentoring strategies during role-play activities.
Remote Course Dates
- Day 1: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 9:00am-11:15am
- Day 2: Friday, December 17, 2021 at 9:00am-2:45pm
To participate fully during both course sessions, you will need stable internet access.
- Been certified as a Respecting Choices First Steps ACP Facilitator
- Completed a Design & Implementation course
This course is FREE to program participants who are certified First Steps® ACP Facilitators. Registration is required. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.