Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Intensive Course – First Steps® Facilitator Certification Day 2
December 2 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Facilitator Certification is designed for individuals interested in providing advance care planning facilitation. The purpose of this course is to assist participants in applying effective communication skills and critical thinking for person-centered ACP facilitation with individuals who are healthy or have early chronic illness. This course is required to become a First Steps® ACP Facilitator.
Prerequisites: ACP Core Component Course
Precourse activities to be completed upon registration approval:
- Read through the following:
- First Steps ACP Conversation Guide: Adults with Chronic Illness
- CPR Fact Sheet
- Review the Honoring Choices PNW Advance Directive
Remote Course Dates
- Day 1 – ACP Core Components Course: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 8:00am-11:30am
- Day 2 – First Steps® ACP Intensive Course: Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:00am-12:00pm
To participate fully during both course sessions, you will need stable internet access.
This course is FREE to all Honoring Choices PNW participating health care organizations in Washington State on a first-come, first-serve basis. Registration is required. Please allow 2-3 business days for approval.