- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION CLOSED: Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Intensive Course – First Steps® Facilitator Certification Day 2
June 3, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Respecting Choices® First Steps® ACP Facilitator Certification is designed for individuals interested in providing advance care planning facilitation. The purpose of this course is to assist participants in applying effective communication skills and critical thinking for person-centered ACP facilitation with individuals who are healthy or have early chronic illness. This course is required to become a First Steps® ACP Facilitator.
Precourse activities to be completed upon registration approval:
- Complete Respecting Choices Online ACP Facilitator Curriculum
- Read through the following:
- First Steps ACP Conversation Guide: Adults with Chronic Illness
- CPR Fact Sheet
- Review the Honoring Choices PNW Advance Directive
Remote Course Dates
· Day 1 – ACP Core Components Course: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 8:00am-11:30am
· Day 2 – First Steps® ACP Intensive Course: Friday, June 3, 2022 at 8:00am-12:00pm
To participate fully during both course sessions, you will need stable internet access.
This course is FREE to all Honoring Choices PNW participating health care organizations in Washington State on a first-come, first-serve basis. REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE HAS CLOSED.