- This event has passed.
Serious Illness Conversation Guide (SICG) Training 3/10
March 10 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am$425 – $575
You must be a clinician to participate in this training.
The Serious Illness Conversation Guide is a tool that helps clinicians understand their patients’ goals and values and incorporate them in clinical decision-making. The person-centered
questions in the guide explore:
- A patient’s understanding of their illness,
- their preferences for information,
- their personal goals,
- their fears and worries, as well as their sources of strength,
- the abilities they find most important to their daily life and the tradeoffs they are willing to take for the possibility of more time, and
- how much the people who matter to the patient know about their wishes.
How do I register?
- $575 + Eventbrite fees for prescribing clinicians, includes a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- $425 + Eventbrite fees for all other learners, includes a maximum of 4.75 CECH Contact Hours.
- Eventbrite fees are non-refundable.
This training is free to active Honoring Choices Pacific Northwest program partners through June 2023. After June 2023, program partners will receive a discount. Please email email@example.com for promo code.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) and the Washington State Hospital Association. The WSMA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The WSMA designates this Other activity (blended learning from enduring material, live course and practice conversation) for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP17702 for 4.75 Contact Hours.