Serious Illness Conversation Guide (SICG) Training
September 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Serious Illness Conversation Guide is a tool that helps clinicians understand their patients’ goals and values and incorporate them in clinical decision-making. The person-centered
questions in the guide explore:
- A patient’s understanding of their illness,
- their preferences for information,
- their personal goals,
- their fears and worries, as well as their sources of strength,
- the abilities they find most important to their daily life and the tradeoffs they are willing to take for the possibility of more time, and
- how much the people who matter to the patient know about their wishes.
How do I register?
We have a limited number of spots for this training. If you are interested in the Serious Illness Conversation Guide training, please email Kelsey Stufflebeam, Assistant Director (Healthcare).